Tuesday 26 April 2011

Tanks!

Tanks have parked in my garden. I first saw them three weeks ago, driving down my road in a great long line. I watched as they drove down to the bottom of the road and then round the corner and out of the view of my window, then about 10 minutes later they would be driving back down from the top of the road. I think they were the same tanks each time, it was hard to tell as they had no license plates but they certainly looked the same, and of course for them to have been different tanks would have meant there were literally hundreds, no, thousands! Imagine!

I digress... the important thing is that now they aren't circling any more, they are just sat there all around my little house with their great cannons pointed at me. I'm starting to worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home